Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SERIOUSNESS

so im gonna be 19 before you know it...and im dealing with a new transition in my life where im definitely gonna be moving to tx and im gonna be making new friends and its crazy to think that after the longest i might be finding a new relationship. one that i actualy am enjoying so much that i dont want to tell people about it. i want to keep it sacred. but anyways im transitioning into making house of ladylovebomb more of an online diary. and with that being said. today ive decided to stop letting other people or our society in general telling me the definition of beauty. im defining my beauty on my own. ive waisted some of my early teenage years being sincerely sad because i wasn't born with good hair or pretty green eyes...im honestly tired of not being happy with myself. ive come a long way and of course i look in the mirror and think im a good looking girl. but my job here isnt done. im definitely taking it to another level. im stepping up my fashion with stuff I WANT to wear. regardless of what others say. including mom and dad. i plan on my next trip to the hairdresser being a great one cause im gonna let loose and do my hair the way i want. im done with having to tone it down because of others. im want to go lady gaga crazy and be a free spirit with everything. as i grow i want to grow into a fun loving ARTIST. and with be a ARTIST (which is a title i hold so dear to my heart) that means I CANT BE AFRAID OF MY IMAGINATION. im ready to KEEP GOING with this journey of releasing the REAL ME. <3

xoxoxoxo

Etta Marie