Monday, December 7, 2009

One Day....



so i really want to have a son. i dont know why...but when im older i want to be some young boy hot cool mom. like idk. from the way i was raised...im very family oriented...and at the end of the day i was born to be someone's daughter, sister, auntie...but most importantly someone's wife and mom. <---yes i know im deep. im aware that im different. but yeah so because of it im posting pics of my fav celeb kids....one is gwen stefani and her son kingston...I LOVE HIS MOHAWK..i would have my son rock a mohawk too. and the other pic of heidi klum's son henry..he has the cutest afro. & for some the idea of having a baby girl doesnt appeal to me as much as having a little son..LOL oh and i want to give my kids real funky names

like........

Hunter Ross
Avery James
Broc ______
Knight ____
Masson _____
Dustin Alexander
Hart _____