Thursday, December 17, 2009

recent works of ART




so i recently drew this pic as sort of a stepping stone to me...being 100% free in my art. not holding back. the human body is really and art form so im going to be more open to drawing naked bodies and what not lol i guess i was a little afraid to..but im stepping out the box. right now personaly and just in general im exploring the art of modesty and sexiness and everything in between. my next pieces i plan to draw will all be a part of a collection called "a little bit of edge" with the change comming in me..i want to change up my art a bit. so this pic right here was definitely inspired by rihanna on the set of her new hard video..which comes out TODAY! ;) and rihanna's outfit was inspired by jeremy scott...i should of guess someone like jeremy scott was behind the mickey mouse ears...durrr lol