Saturday, December 5, 2009

Words From the King [Michael Jackson.]

"My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive... the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance."


"I was a veteran before I was a teenager."


"I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily."


"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."


"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived."


"I wake up from dreams and go 'Wow, put this down on paper.' The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face."


all from the beautiful mind of the late Michael Jackson. he was/still is/will be one of the most fascinating people God has put on this planet. God knew exactly what he was doing when he blessed Michael Joseph Jackson with the gift of music. he will forever be an inspiration for me to continue my path as a young artist/creator/leader. life as an artist as any form or if your lucky as many forms...is a hard road. kanye said durring his vh1 storytellers concert "its like im fighting to be me. but i have to lead this fight cause it helps others be who the want to be" <- i completely agree. life is hard. under the flashing lights or not. thats why music and art and the freedom of self expression is praised the way it is. and singers make more money then teachers. we all want to feel free...and michael cherished music for everything it was. thats why i love him so so much. R.I.P King of Pop -- Michael Jackson.