Friday, February 5, 2010

thoughts



so the older i get.. (ill be 19 in a month) the more i discover myself and the more i realize that i am so much bolder, faster, stronger, braver then i could ever imagine years ago. as you already know i shaved the sides and back of my head...but funny thing is everyone keeps calling me brave..so ive sat down and thought about things...and i realized that im comfortable being the odd one out..sure i complain here and there at the loneliness aspect but i enjoy being different. I PRIDE MYSELF on being strange.."i got that lady gaga swagg" honestly i wouldnt be the etta i am today without going through the adversities of people making fun of the one thing they will never understand about me..my ability to do the opposite of the crowd. shaving my head was shaving away my mom telling me no and not "go crazy and lose my mind" with what i decide to do with my hair. shaving my head was shaving away the idea of having to see strands of hair on my head to feel beautiful.. i cant say this enough....but cutting my hair paints such a bigger picture and i know im helping someone who is reading this...beauty comes from within...confidence is self made...no one else in this world will be confident for you...idk im just happy at my general growth into becomming the person that i am..and i have no other plans but to continue to explore the greatness within me and live my life by my pencil and sketch pad and those thoughts that others would be afraid to pay attention to.