Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OMG ETTA WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!?



so just recently i pulled a cassie/alice dellal/rihanna/britney and shaved the sides and back of my head...so basically its a mohawk gone short...so everyone asked the question WHY when they saw it....

I DID IT BECAUSE I COULD...and cutting my hair is a emotional thing for me because when i cut it...it forces me to be completely confident in my look and who i am...like my friends say when they react to my new haircuts .. "etta you have guts" its a power thing...i not only feel hardcore but i feel amazing when i can look in the mirror and literally be like 80% blad and STILL SEE BEAUTY <3
so moral of the story...NEVER BE AFRAID to try something new...AND I MEAN NEVER...when it comes to beauty...taking risks is the most gorgeous thing you could ever do.