Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fashionista Friends: My Girl Lexi

I recently got the pleasure to interview a dear friend of mine. She is def LadyLoveBomb approved. Love her style and her personality..so heres the interview... (& above she is pictured wearing a AMAZING PIANO BRACELET. that I really want lol)


Full name? - Alexis Yvonne Barco

Birthday? - April 16, 1992

Your Dreams? - To become a Supermodel and Singer.

When did you realize you wanted to sing and model?- About 2 years ago I realized I wanted to model after watching America's Next Top Model. & Everyone always told me how pretty I was and I should go for it, so I figured I should put that to good use lol... As for singing, I always loved it. & Hanging around my musician friends like my BFF Crystal Collins, I've been encouarged to come out the closet with my singing lol

What have you done towards fufilling your dreams?- I've been on go-sees and auditions. I've also been to modeling agencies. In addition to that, this past July I was in my first fashion show and scared out of my mind!!! I sing at my church, The Anointed Tabernacle of Jesus Christ. I'm also thinking of attending Berklee School of Music for college.

You mentioned you attend the Anointed Tabernacle of Jesus Christ and sing there.. I hear Etta [LadyLoveBomb] goes there too! What are your thoughts on Etta and her starting her own fashion blog? :)- lol I love Etta! That's like my sister! & I'm all for fashion so a fashion blog would be great. Especialy if i'm in it lol wink wink!

lexi i love you and pray that you'll succeed in what you set out to do!*** [Christian Couture!]