Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fashionista Friends: Krazy Kool Kinga



This next fashionista friends profile belongs to a friend named Kinga... yes Kinga! She is the complete example of appearance is art. So of course I had to interview her


Full name?- Kinga Kurczewski
Birthday?- August 9, 1994
What are some inspirations behind your style and what does style mean to you?-
my inspiration is honestly a lot of musicians i see, be it crunkcore or indie rockers. i love anything vintage, and i'll even steal an idea or two from my grandma sometimes. style is wearing how you feel, and to enhance your appearance. its self expression, like an art form.
Cool, What are your views on the idea that hair makes a woman pretty...?-
what about the beautiful women without hair? there's more to beauty than hair, its your makeup, clothing, and style, as well as overall attitude. but, if you do have hair, its always important to make it work as well.
Thank You! (for all women with short hair!) Time for a deeper question...
hit me!
Okay so your obviously known for your hair, & there are a lot of kids out there scared to express themselves like you because of teasing or worry of what other people think... 1. how do you encourage yourself to embrace your individuality and 2. do you have any encouraging words for kids out there to help them embrace their individuality??
i believe in myself and i'm willing to step away from the crowd. i want to be remembered, and i understand that everyone will get embarassed, but i may as well take pride in it all. if someone's going to ridicule me, then obviously they aren't someone who i want in my life. the people who love me will accept me, no matter what i look like. besides, life's too short not to make it special, and i think expressing with how you look is a great way to liven up your life and add excitement!
Wow great answer..your very encouraging.
well I to aleast change one person's mind through this.
Great! me too.

below Kinga is pictured modeling some of her many distinct hair color choices.


she currently rocks LIME GREEN LOCKS....ladylovebomb approved FOR SURE!