Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mama M.I.A.! i love her style.


so above is her infamous grammy dress. i love how she performed in this because despite her huge baby bump. she rocked something she would wear if she was back to her skinny self. i loved her confidence in it that made me love the piece itself. and also im a sucker for something sheer lol.


then i love this t-shirt she wore. it's that old african print that i love. cause anything you wear in it screams black power lol. and she is making my favorite face to make lol..she seems so cool


now this outfit is nuts...but id wear it. cause the way this picture was taken. she's smiling and performing in it. the play on patterns seems to be a trade mark of hers and i love it


now this pic is dope. ladylovebomb approved for sure cause she's so confident in the most ridiculous outfit. her boobs are birds but she doesn't show any ounce of insecurity. and i love the seemingly "i don't give a care" placement of blonde streaks in her hair. and the colors and the background make this a hot pic.


this last pic made me pay attention to M.I.A cause this dress is really sexy. but it still gives a baggy t-shirt vibe. the cut outs give a wow factor. i love this too. and the minty green color is surprisingly a nice color on her brown skin. i might consider the color myself now. (: 5 stars for M.I.A